I know some of us are very familiar with apps pop-up Ads but for the sake of those who don't know it; Apps pop-up ads are those kinds of advertisements that usually pop-up whenever a particular mobile app is being use. This type of ads is very annoying particularly when you're trying to do something important and the app just continue to pop-u ads.
Although, the pop-up ads are usually common to free version of apps which means the ads may likely not be found on premium apps but my question is how many of you can afford premium apps charges? lol.., therefore in this post, I will be showing you how to remove app Ads through an application called Lucky Patcher.
For the sake of this tutorial, am going to make use a VPN app called Anonytun VPN as an example together with the image guide. Anonytun VPN is the latest VPN app that can be use to enjoy Glo 0.0k free browsing and Etisalat daily 60MB but the app contains too much of annoying ads. So guys, without wasting time kindly follow the below procedures.
How To Use Lucky Patcher To Stop Apps Pop-up Ads
1. Firstly, You need to download the Lucky Patcher app, you can Download here
2. After downloading, launch the app, you would see a list of all your applications then select the one you want to stop ads from. As seen in the image below
3. After selecting the application you would see some options, Just select them as shown in the image below;
- Select all the Apps Activity Used for Advertising (NB: the selection will turn them to red)
- Now you're good to go. Just click on the Launch icon downward and Enjoy your Application without any pop-up advertisement.
So that's all about how to block pop-up advertisements on Android applications.
What do you have to say about this or are you confused? Feel free to ask questions from me as all your queries will be attended to.