Like I have said, it’s usually painful when you mistakenly scratched the digits on your recharge card but here is good news for you. This time around there is no need for you to call customer care neither need of contacting them on social medias as the solution has now been provided in the popular official MyMTN app.
MyMTN app is a popular MTN self service tool that helps you to manage your line even without customer care interventions but here is how to use the app to recover your over-scratched recharge card.
How To Use MyMTN App To Recover Over-Scratched Recharge Card
1. Firstly, visit Playstore, download and install the MyMTN app on your phone.
2. Login your account or register an account, if you don't have.
3. Tap on 'Load over-scratched card' option.
4. Enter the incomplete 'Digits of the scratch card'.
5. Enter the 'Serial number of the over-scratched card'.
6. Enter the 'Phone number' and finally, tap on 'Recovery'.
Immediately, your full recharge card pin would be sent to you via SMS and you can then load it or use it for whatever you want to use it for.
Below is a video tutorial from MTN on how to recover your over-scratched recharge card through the using of MyMTN app.
For comments, questions or suggestions kindly drop it in the comment box below for quick response.