Are you Infinix Note 3 X601 user? There is good news for you as the latest officially Andriod 7 Nougat update has just been released on the device.
Last month, I bought my Infinix Note 3 which comes with Andriod 6.0 operating system but recently I discovered that the phone usually show an update notification at the notification menu and when I checked through it I discovered its Nougat 7 update notification.
This new update is the XOS Chameleon V2.0.0 and it comes with some newly added features and improvements which makes the phones more stable.
- Fixed the issue where the OTA upgrade failed due to insufficient space of Data zone.
- Fixed the issue where the MTP mode and charging mode was in disorder when the phone was connected to PC
- Fixed the issue where character in some interfaces was incompletely displayed when the font size was large
- Fixed the issue where the translation of some language was inaccurate in order to improve the experience value of the product
- Fixed the issue where there was noise when FM using speaker in order to improve FM sound effect
- Fixed the issue where the Wi-Fi setting could not be skipped in startup guide
- Optimized the recognition rate of fingerprint to improve the sensitivity of unlocking
- Optimized the undercurrent under airplane mode to improve standby experience
- Optimized the GPS position to achieve superstrong position
- Optimized the G-sensor to improve the recognition capacity
- Added Phoenix Browser as the exclusive browser of Infinix
- Updated Calcare to latest version
- Updated Google Patch to GMS 6.0_R10
Caution! This update may crash rooted devices therefore ensure that your device is not rooted before downloading the update.
- Please plug in charger to OTA upgrade when power is lower than 30%
Is it helpful? Kindly leave your comment in the box below and if you’re having any issue as regards the update, you can drop it as we shall attend to you immediately.