Rooting means the process of modifying an Andriod operating system in order to have complete control over it. there are many apps you can used to root your Andriod but the common one is Kingroot and Framaroot. But for the purpose of this post we shall only consider framaroot.
Reasons For Choosing Framaroot
- It is easier to use
- It is simple to download
- Once you’ve downloaded the app, It does not requires any data.
- You can easily unroot when needed.
How To Root Your Andriod With Framaroot
- First download framaroot through HERE
- Then launch it, you would see the option just like the below
- Once the Framaroot App has been launched, go to the drop-down menu at the top and select “Install SuperUser”.
- Now select any option from the two options below (when one fails you can try the second one)
- After that you would see a successful message just like the below
- Then Reboot your phone.
That’s all about using framaroot to root your Andriod.
Also Read How To Boost Your Andriod Speed And Enjoy Longlife Battery
NOTE: You might not see a successful message sometimes which means your device cannot be root with framaroot therefore you have to proceed to other alternative method of rooting Andriod devices like Kingroot.
Confused? Kindly leave your questions below as all your queries will be attended to promptly.