Have you heard about Zoto mobile recharge? Zoto is a Nigerian owned company specializes on mobile airtime recharge. It is a secured and fastest ways of recharge at anywhere in Nigeria. Zoto offers 50% cash back when you recharge with their app.
Precisely, Zoto has been around since few months ago but due to the fact that I don’t like posting anything that am not sure of, that’s why I took time to test and confirmed it working and guaranteed and now many people (including me) have already benefited from the Zoto offer. Meanwhile, Zoto New Terms & Policy don’t allow you to use more than one ATM for Zoto account but we’ve just discovered a solution on how you can use your ATM twice or more on different Zoto account and these can be possible by not saving your ATM for future payment on any of the Zoto account, so make sure you untick the part that request you to save your ATM card for future payment. It is usually found at the part where you will ask to input your ATM card CVV. Untick and save.
Benefits of using Zoto Mobile Recharge
- It is a fastest means of recharging your phone as transaction are completed within seconds.
- You can earn up to #50,000
- You earn #1,000 on your first recharge
- You can view your earnings, cash it and use it to buy data
- You receive discounts and 50% cash back when you recharge with the app
- You receive #1,000 on each friend you invite
- You can invite up to 50 friends
- Through Zoto you can recharge on all the major operators in Nigeria that is, MTN, GLO, Airtel and Etisalat.
How To Get Free N1000 From Zoto App
For now Zoto is only available for only Andriod and iOS users but BB10 users can also install it.
- Download Zoto from Playstore. or CLICK HERE but there is no need to input referral code when you download Zoto through the above link.
- After downloading then launch the ZOTO app.
- Input your mobile number and click on proceed.
- Zoto will automatically call you’re the number for verification. But don’t pick the call it’s just to verify whether the number is active. Wait for few seconds in other to get your number verified by ZOTO then after that proceed.
- Then after that you will be asked to fill in your name, email and referral code which is KAYODO87 then submit.
Now proceed to Top-up your line with at least N50 via the ZOTO app
- Now enter N50 and the click on proceed you will be asked to input your debit card details like Verve, Visa or Master Card [Don't worry your debit card details is 100% safe]
- After successfully payment of the N50 Airtime then they will credit your Zoto cash account with N1000 airtime and you can use it to recharge your phone anywhere, anytime.
>> Don't skip where you will have to input referral code because without the Referral code, you wouldn't get the N1000.
>>The N1000 will be in your Zoto cash account and is going to appear within the next 30 minutes after you successfully recharge the N50.
How to get #3,500 on recharge of N50 from Zoto
I have always been a smart guy when dealing with the network providers that is why I always like to make use of any available opportunity.
Before you cash out your N1,000 Zoto Bonus
>First migrate your tariff plan to MTN Better talk (if you’re MTN users) then cash out. You will be given N1,000 in your main account and N2,500 in your bonus account.
>For Airtel users, cash it out on the new Airtel 6X recharge line. You will be given N1,000 on your main account and N5,000 on your bonus account.
>For Glo users, migrate your tariff plan to Glo Bumpa then cash out, You will be given N1,000 on your main account and N2,000 on your bonus account.
Get Our Hottest Daily Updates Via SMS. Kindly SMS FOLLOW SIRKAYTECH to 40404. On Any Network. It Is Totally Free Of Charge.