Have you heard about the UBA magic USSD code? Recently I received a message from UBA informing me that I can now carry out some transactions on my phone by dialing 919 USSD code but I was like classifying it as a joke until I give it a trial and confirmed it’s 100 percent working. The new UBA 919 USSD allows customers to carry out some basic transactions like checking account balance from the comfort of their home or offices.
SERVICES YOU CAN ENJOY WITH UBA USSD CODE
As a customer of United Bank for Africa (UBA) you can now enjoy the following services through this UBA 919 USSD code.
· You can check your Bank Account balance
· You can buy airtime credit to your phone
· You can also check your BVN number
HOW TO CHECK YOUR UBA BANK ACCOUNT BALANCE ON YOUR MOBILE PHONE
If you’re a new user of this code you will be required to enter a 4 digit PIN which restricts unauthorized access to your phone. It is advisable for you to use 4 digits numbers that you can easily remember.
Then dial *919*00# to check your UBA Bank Account Balance using Short Code,
HOW TO BUY AIRTIME FROM YOUR UBA ACCOUNT THROUGH THE SHORTCODE
It is important for you to know that as you can buy airtime for yourself so also you can buy for your friend directly from your UBA account with this code.
- To Buy airtime for yourself dial *919*Amount# also
- To buy for your friend dial *919* friend phone number*amount#
- To link your BVN with your UBA account simply dial *919*6#
BENEFITS OF UBA 919 USSD CODE
The following are the reasons why you must know how to use UBA 919 USSD code
· It is very easy to use
· It is easy to memorize
· It works on all type of mobile phones
· The service is available at all time which means it works all round the clock
· Another benefit is that It does not require internet connection before it works
· It is connected with the phone number you registered with your bank account
· It saves the stress of going to bank or ATM for simple transactions.
LIMITATIONS OF USING UBA 919 CODE
Despites the numerous benefits of this USSD code, there are still some major drawbacks in using the service.
· It works only with the phone number registered with your bank account
· It always requests for PIN every time you need the service therefore you must remember your PIN at all time.
· It may lead to loss of identity like PIN if not careful.
You can also enjoy this type of services on other bank account through their USSD code, below are the USSD code for First bank *894*AMOUNT#, GTBank *737#, and Diamond bank *710#,
To perform more of bank transactions like Send money, Pay for DSTV, Electricity bill, Insurance and others directly on your phone, just go to Google playstore and download UBA U-Mobile App.
Note: This only works on internet enable devices.