re you experiencing difficulties in using an image as your blog banner? When I first joined the blogger community, I faced a lot of challenges in adding some useful content to my blog part of which is the aforementioned topic but after sometimes I started understanding what blogging is but now I’m going to write on how to make an image as your blog banner.
To use an image as a blog banner is very easy therefore it’s nothing to fear of as am going to show you the procedures below.
The quality and standard of your image is very important because your banner plays an active role in driving traffic to your blog.
Firstly, the size of your image should not be too big, while the height and width of the image should be larger than 300 and 600 pixels. It is recommended to use image resizer to know the real size.
- To begin quickly log in to your Blogger account through your gmail account. I believe that will take you to your blogger dashboard.
- The next step is to Click on the “Layout” link, it will takes you to the “Page Element” then click the “Edit” link of “Configure Header” under Add and Arrange Page Elements. Click the “Browse” button and locate the file path where you have the photo or graphic design image saved on your computer. Click on the “Open” button to upload the image on your Blogger site.
ALSO READ: REASONS WHY PEOPLE BLOGS AND ITS BENEFITS
- Select one of the three options that are available for where you want your image to be placed on your blog. Just click the small box provided to select any of the following options “Behind title and description,” “Instead of title and description” or “Have description placed after the image.”
- Click inside the check box for “Shrink to fit” to make your image resized to 860 pixels wide. Then click the “Save” button when you're done.
- You can preview the changes you just made by click on the “Preview” button at the top right side of the page element. Here you will see how the header looks like.
- After you have previewed and you feel it satisfied your purpose then hit the “Save Button.”
Confused? Feel free to ask questions and you can also appreciate us through your comment. While all your queries will be respond to and Spam messages will be deleted immediately.